Tuesday, May 22, 2007

In-Camp Training 14 - 21 May 07

Under-went my 8th year KINS training. It was a 5 day residential. The last time we had to stay in was in year 4. I was happy to see my fellow troopers; Malik, Reuben, Sharil, Jufri, Risal, Mohsiadi, Chua, Nasir, Yaakob, Jason, Baker, Chan, Wong, Bryan, Neo, Kevin, Tang, Lau, Allen, Zul and Martin. Was rather sad that others were not around; Cikgu, Eric, Ansouri, Dicky etc.


Anyway, not much difference this training as compared to the previous in-camps. Weapon training, IPPT, Range shoot, Fibua etc. Managed to clear my IPPT: 50 sit ups, 0:00:10:04 for shuttle run, 224cm for standing broadjump, 4 chin ups and 0:11:53 for 2.4km. No $$ reward though. I did receive $$ reward for shooting, managed to gun down 29 targets out of 30, same score as last year. Wonder where the other round went to.

1 more in-camp to go before i ORNS, provided no policy change by the government.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei.. wer r u in d pix? cannot see leh.. n y izit d uniform's quasi dem CD boys?

uh!! abg abg abg..!! no cutesome ones 4me? heh..heh..

raihan said...

I'm somewhere in the last row. Yea, uniform by itself do look like CD. But when we put on our flak-jacket, SBO and rifle, for sure, people know we are policemen.

And... jangan nak menggatal, i'm one of the few yet to be married.