Thursday, February 08, 2007

CBD Run - 6 Feb 07

I have been rather inactive since the GE 30km in KL, so i was overjoyed when Tuesday came. Made my way to CBD after a long meeting at the office.
Sadly, just a handful of runners turned up; one of them being Juwatim. Running is probably not the sport of choice for people in my community. That probably explained why there are not many Malay runners in SGRunners; the boss TLR, ALD, Harmoni, Siti, OP, me and now Juwatim.
Anyhow, having donned my SGRunners vest and Adidas back shorts, i put on my new Asics Cumulus. Nobody wanted to lead the run so i just ran at my own pace, with Juwatim close behind. He was behind me not because he was slower, but because he didn't know the route.
Having had the usual toilet break at the pier, i ran alongside, first JT and Angie, then Petia. Juwatim was still following a few meters back. Slow and steady, we made our way back to the start point.
Didn't really enjoyed the run this time, probably because i wasn't used to the new shoe.
Distance: 10km
Shoe: Asics Cumulus

1 comment:

Keipo said...

Raihan:

Remember u r PACM member,so,if u join FULL at KLIM,please email to PACM president u resit number and u finisher shirt size,tks !!

U can check u mail,or u view at my blog or visit pacm website.