Wednesday, February 07, 2007

CBD Run - 30 Jan 07

As usual, Tuesdays meant CBD Run. Many runners were already at the start point when i arrived, including Taz. Taz has been out of action since Singapore Marathon in Dec. It is great to see him back.
Had changed to my running attire at the office, so i just needed to put on my NB1060 and urban running kit before starting the run. My shoe had an extra cushioning gel inserted under the insole, which i hope could solve my forefoot problem. I also had my Nathan Waist Wallet on, though without the 5 packs of Powergel i intend to carry during KL Marathon.
Did the first part of the usual Marina South route mainly on my own. After toilet break at the Pier, continued and did the extra 3km loop with Balasing and Alvo.
Distance: 13km
Shoe: NB1060
Cushioning Gel: Not much impact but added extra weight to the shoe.
Nathan Waist Wallet: Cool stuff, hardly felt its' presence although it is much bulkier than the race belt i normally wear.

No comments: