Monday, July 30, 2007

The way up to Port Dickson

My second trip to Port Dickson in 3 months. Could still remember running in the storm during PD Half and driving the way back on NL's car. Anyhow, got up very early and headed for Lavender Bus Terminal, courtesy of my dad, to meet Tri_Jon and gang. I barely know anyone from my bus and was happy to see Fennel, SV and Divey. Unfortunately, they will be going on a different bus.I made myself useful helping Peter and Jon load up the bikes on the bus. It is really innovative how they use the seats as a bike stand. Forgot to take pictures though. Meet new friends in Whelan, who will also be my roomie at Selesa Hotel, Amy, Kim, Peter, Colin etc.

Bus left for Tuas slightly after 7. Cleared immigration at both ends and i started to sleep. The journey took longer than i expected, even TIC the rest and toilet breaks. Anyhow, we reached PD just after 12, meaning less than 2 hours to report, collect race kit, get myself ready for the race, check in bike etc. Wonder how the race will be. Well, guess i will know in 2 hrs time.

1 comment:

moe said...

Shucks! I was there too... did not see you.. :-|

Maybe can see you on my next tag-along to the races! Heheh!

See some of the pictures I took during the two days in PD...rainy like what!!

Regards,
Moses