Friday, March 09, 2007

Evening LSD - 7 Mar

It was raining late evening of Tuesday. Nevertheless, i left for the CBD Run meeting point but was discouraged from running by the wet and slippery floor. Abandoning the plan to run, i had dinner instead. Therefore, i had to make up for it.
At 1700hrs on Wednesday, i set off for what would be a very demoralising 21km run. Donning my NB white top and black shorts, with the red Real Run arm pouch holding my urban survival kit and mobile, and Adizero SN on my feet, i started the run from Crawford Street, along Marina Promenade towards Esplanade. I then made my way up to the bridge before continuing on towards Marina South. In short, the route was similar to the SCSM half marathon.
Perhaps i was still recovering from Sunday's LSD. Perhaps i was just plain lazy. I couldn't get into my slow run momentum, constantly going too fast and getting tired. Worse still, my footpod died on me during the run.
I however finished the run just before 2000hrs, meaning close to 3hrs worth of walking and running. I plan to do another easy 21km this weekend as my final preparation for KL.
Distance: 21km
Shoe: Adizero SN Red.

No comments: