Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summary for week of 20 - 26 May

Back to work.
  • Sunday, 20 May: Rested at home, dreaming of running at Double Hill in KL.
  • Monday, 21 May: No runs.
  • Tuesday, 22 May: No runs.
  • Wednesday, 23 May: No runs, a day trip to Bintan.
  • Thursday, 24 May: No runs.
  • Friday, 25 May: No runs.
  • Saturday, 26 May: Bintan Triathlon. Sassyrunner was the swimmer in my relay team, while local boy Rio did the cycling leg. After waiting for 2 hours, Rio came back and handed the tag to me to start the team's 10km run. Though 10km doesn't normally provide any problems for me, this time round that was not the case. The undulating terrain of Bintan Lagoon's golf courses prevented me from stablelising my breathing. The first loop of 5km was torturous. Second loop was better. Officially, my running time was 1:06. Good to see my local students Frizul and Dosen cheering me on, thanks guys.

I feel like i'm in very bad shape.

No comments: