Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wednesday run - 13 Feb 08

Been a while since i did a Wednesday run from office and even longer while since i ran on 2 consecutive days. So Wednesday came by and i took the 5pm workout priviledge for a short 13km run.
Changed into my Orange Mizuno vest and black shorts just before 5pm. Put on TNF Arnuva Boa 50 and USK before heading out of office. After a light stretch of the muscles, did a slow jog towards the startpoint at Crawford Street.
Construction of paddock for the F1 race meant a diversion for me. I took the SCSM 39-42km route, running along Temasek Boulevard before turning in just before Esplanade. A toilet stop later and i continued my run past the River Hongbao, Empress Place, Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, opposite Zouk before a u-turn at Kim Seng Road.
Took the same route back but felt tightness and sore of the right thigh. I managed to pull myself together and finish the run just under 1:40hrs.
Distance: 13km
Shoe: TNF Aruva Boa 50.

No comments: